- QQI Level 5 Award 5M1997
- One year full time
This course is designed to provide students with the necessary practical and interpersonal skills to work successfully in the administration/reception areas of small to large size business entities.
- Course Requirements
- Leaving Cert standard of education
- Mature Applicants welcome.
- All applicants whose first language is not English will be tested at entry.
- All applicants will be interviewed.
- Course Modules
- Customer Service
- Information & Administration
- Text production
- Word Processing
- Audio Transcription
- Reception & Front Line Office
- Spreadsheet Methods
- Work Experience
- Language (Optional)
QQI Level 5 Award 5M1997
- Further/Higher Education Links
QQI Level 5 Award holders may progress to QQI Advanced Administration Certificate Level 6 - Business within Rathmines College. QQI Level 5 Award holders are eligible to apply to a wide variety of Higher Education Colleges - see www.cao.ie and www.qqi.ie.
- Career Opportunities
Students who successfully complete this course are equipped to seek employment at administrative level in a range of busines environments.
- Work experience
Work experience is an essential part of all our programmes. The College encourages students in finding suitable work placements and monitors and assesses their performance in the work place.