Step 1: Apply
Click APPLY NOW to apply for the course of your choice
When you complete your application, you will receive an acknowledgement email with login details, username and password, for your new account on our college applications system.
You will log into the college applications system regularly to manage your Rathmines College application
Step 2: Complete your registration & upload your documents
To complete registration, please click on the login button below to log in to the registration & payments system.
Select the Personal tab (to upload photo) and the Documents tab to upload a copy of the following documents:
- For all applicants: a suitable passport-style photograph, recently taken.
- For all applicants: passport or ID Card (with photo) to confirm your identity
- For school leavers: a copy of your Leaving Certificate Results when you receive them
- For non-Leaving Certificate applicants: a Statement of Results from your most recent academic course or some information relating to your life experience
- For Non-EU applicants: please upload your GNIB card (stamp 4) or Labour Market Permission letter
To protect your data, Rathmines College of FE follows the Data Protection Policy and Protocols of the City of Dublin ETB.
Step 3: Course Offer
You will be contacted and offered a place.
Step 4: Pay your €100 deposit online to secure your place
To pay your non-refundable €100 deposit online, please click on the login button below. This will take you to the login page of the college online payments system. Your login details are on the email we sent you.
Select the Payments tab to see the breakdown of course fees and to pay your deposit.
Step 5: Pay the balance of your fees online
To pay the rest of your course fees online, please click on the login button below to log in to the college online payment system.
Select the Payments tab to see the breakdown of your fees and to make a payment.
All fees should be paid by the 15th September 2021.
If you foresee a difficulty in paying full fees by the due date, please contact the college on 01 4975334 for advice and assistance or email email@example.com
Possible Fee Exemptions
You may be exempt from paying the Government Levy (€200) if you satisfy one of the following criteria:
- You hold a full medical card in your own right
- You are the dependent child of a full medical card holder
- You are eligible for a student grant from SUSI (letter from SUSI required)
- You are approved for Back to Education Allowance (BTEA)
Please upload any documentation to prove you have this exemption, otherwise you will be required to pay these elements of your fee and then seek a refund at a later date.
Applicants who are eligible for a VTOS place are exempt from paying all course changes and fees.
Step 6: Induction and Commencement of Course
At Rathmines College we are committed to you having a successful transition to college and your induction, which takes place in early to mid September, is the first important step.
At your induction you will meet your Course Tutor, other college staff and your fellow students. You will receive lots of useful information including your timetable, information about your course and the college.
We will email you the exact date, time and location of your induction.
You will be informed of the class start date at the induction.
Your college life begins….
We look forward to welcoming you to Rathmines College.