- Applicants should have completed Leaving Certificate course or equivalent
- Mathematics at ordinary level is desirable
- Mature Applicants welcome
- All applicants whose first language is not English will be tested at entry
- Use of a computer / laptop and Wi-Fi is desirable
- Business Administration
- Marketing Practice
- Digital Marketing
- Applied Economics
- Behavioural Studies
- Public Relations
- Spreadsheet Methods
- Word Processing
- Entrepreneurial Studies
- Work Experience / Personal and Professional Development
- Maths (Optional)
- European Language (Optional)
Students who complete the one-year Certificate in Marketing with Digital Media at QQI Level 5 can progress through the CAO system to Higher Education courses in Trinity College Dublin, UCD, DCU, Maynooth University, TU Dublin, National College of Ireland and IADT.
Another progression route is the Rathmines College QQI Level 6 one-year Advanced Certificate in Business, students have the opportunity to access courses at Advanced Entry (2nd year) of popular degree courses in both TU Dublin and NCI.
Work experience is an essential part of all our programmes. The College assists students in finding suitable work placements and monitors and assesses their performance in the work place.
The module Personal and Professional Development may be taught instead of Work Experience.
Graduates of the QQI Level 5 Certificate in Business and Finance have the skills and confidence to work in a wide range of professional roles. Recent graduates are now working in banking and finance, sales and marketing and HRM for national and multinational organisations.