- Students applying for this course should have a Level 5 QQI Award or equivalent
- Mature applicants welcome
- All applicants whose first language is not English will be tested at entry
- Use of computer / laptop and Wi-Fi is desirable
- Business Management
- Administration Practice
- Professional Presentation
- Work Experience
- Word Processing
- 1 option from
- Business Law
- Payroll Manual and Computerised
- European Language (Optional)
QQI Level 6 award holders may also apply to a wide variety of Higher Education colleges through CAO.
On successful completion of the QQI Level 6 Advanced course, students have the opportunity to access courses at Advanced Entry Level in both NCI, TUD and IADT.
Work experience is an essential part of all our programmes. The College assists students in finding suitable work placements and monitors and assesses their performance in the work place.
A medium-blended learning approach will allow learners to build transferable skills in communication, collaboration, time-management, problem-solving and other interpersonal skills in both physical and digital environments; a requirement for the hybrid work model that is fast becoming the working norm.