- Staff upskilling/reskilling
- Increased staff motivation and retention
- Customised course content to address skills gaps
- Fully funded for eligible companies/staff
- Enhance your skillset and your career prospects
- Flexible delivery
- Enhance digital skills
- Lead and manage teams effectively
Skills To Advance programmes empower employees with the skills to progress in their current job or to take advantage of new job opportunities. Programmes on offer range from QQI Level 4-6 as well as non-accredited, and are fully funded. They are offered through a combination of online and on-campus-based classes at our campus in Rathmines.
Skills to Advance works by helping to identify potential skills gaps in your business and adapt to market changes. We offer subsidised upskilling and reskilling options for your staff, creating a straightforward way to help increase your productivity and competitiveness in a fast-changing business sector. This initiative provides your workforce with flexible training opportunities to fit around business hours and work schedules, helps develop skills relevant to your business needs, and responds to the changing nature of jobs and skills.