The college has partnered and developed relationships with employers over many years. These relationships have helped
the college to keep abreast of the changing needs of industry when developing and reviewing the range of courses offered.
Many of our past students, who hold responsible positions in companies, contact the college directly to recruit staff. This is
testament to the quality of Rathmines College courses and our relations with employers.
For more information on Employer Engagement email email@example.com
- Engaging with industry for job opportunities and work experience for our students
- Developing Industry Partners for Internship opportunities for Professional Accounting and QQI Level 5 and 6 students
- Engage with industry on upskilling and reskilling of their employees through Skills to Advance and Explore Initiatives
- Building long-term relationships with Industry Partners
- Inviting companies to attend our Career Fairs
- Develop job opportunities with recruiters
- Engage with companies and promote their job opportunities with students and graduates
Skills to Advance
The Skills to Advance programme at Rathmines College includes a range of short courses for employees wishing to upskill or reskill.
We also offer the Level 6 ILM Certificate in Leadership and Management, which is ideal for those in supervisory management or team leader roles, who wish to improve their leadership skills. The course focuses on upskilling employees and includes the following modules – Writing for Business, Managing and Implementing Change, Motivation in the Workplace, Solving Problems and Managing Remote Workers. For qualifying SME’s there is no financial cost in undertaking this course.
This programme is designed to encourage long term employees to engage with lifelong learning and to assist employers to future proof their businesses by upskilling their workforce.
The Explore Programme is:
» Free to employers
» Targets people in manufacturing
» Develops new skills including digital skills
» Is delivered in a flexible format
» Promotes health and wellbeing in the workforce
Rathmines College offers a two-year ATI apprenticeship programme. We have a designated team of mentors that supports the apprentices in college and visit the workplace mentor twice a year for feedback on the performance of the apprentice.