- Applicants should have Leaving Certificate or equivalent
- Mature Applicants welcome
- All applicants whose first language is not English will be tested at entry
- Use of computer / laptop and Wi-Fi is desirable
- Legal Practice & Procedure
- Information & Administration
- Text Production
- Word Processing
- Audio Transcription
- Reception & Front Line Office
- Spreadsheet Methods
- Work Experience / Personal and Professional Development
- Maths (Optional)
- European Language (Optional)
Students may progress within Rathmines College to our QQI Level 6 Advanced Certificate in Business.
QQI Level 5 Certificate holders may also apply to a wide variety of Higher Education colleges through CAO.
Work experience is an essential part of all our programmes. The College assists students in finding suitable work placements and monitors and assesses their performance in the work place.
Office Administration graduates are very successful in gaining employment in a range of sectors. Popular career routes include legal administration, working in law firms, medical administration with many graduates working in leading hospitals and medical practices. Skills learned through Office Administration are very versatile with many sectors in constant need of administration staff.