- Students applying for this course should have a QQI Level 5 Award in a related cognate area or relevant life or work experience
- Mature applicants welcome
- All applicants whose first language is not English will be tested at entry
- Use of a computer / laptop and Wi-Fi is desirable
- Business Management
- Business Law
- Payroll Manual & Computerised
- Human Resource Management
- Work Experience
- Word Processing
- European Language (Optional)
QQI Level 6 award holders may also apply to a wide variety of Higher Education colleges through CAO.
On successful completion of the QQI Level 6 Advanced Award, students have the opportunity to access courses at Advanced Entry Level in both TU Dublin and IADT.
- TUD Tallaght Campus – Bachelor of Business in Management
- Bachelor of Business Applied Entrepreneurship
- Bachelor of Business Entrepreneurship and Management
Work experience is an essential part of all our programmes- industry based placements are available to all. The College assists students in finding suitable work placements and monitors and assesses their performance in the work place.
Office Administration graduates are very successful in gaining employment in a range of sectors. Popular career routes include legal administration, with many graduates working in solicitors offices and legal practices. Skills learned through Office Administration are very versatile with many sectors in constant need of administration staff. Past students have secured jobs in legal companies, such as Dillon Eustace.
According to the National Skills bulletin, there are 186,000 employed across administrative occupations, so this is a course that offers fantastic employment opportunities.