- Students applying for this course should have a QQI Level 5 Award in a related cognate area or relevant life or work experience
- Mature applicants welcome
- All applicants whose first language is not English will be tested at entry
- Use of a computer / laptop and Wi-Fi is desirable
- Business Management
- Business Law
- Payroll Manual & Computerised
- Human Resource Management
- Work Experience / Personal and Professional Development
- Word Processing
- European Language (Optional)
QQI Level 6 award holders may also apply to a wide variety of Higher Education colleges through CAO.
On successful completion of the QQI Level 6 Advanced Certificate, student have the opportunity to access courses at Advanced Entry Level in both TU Dublin and IADT.
- TUD Tallaght Campus – Bachelor of Business in Management
- Bachelor of Business Applied Entrepreneurship
- Bachelor of Business Entrepreneurship and Management
Work experience is an essential part of all our programmes. The College assists students in finding suitable work placements and monitors and assesses their performance in the work place.
Office Administration graduates are very successful in gaining employment in a range of sectors. Popular career routes include legal administration, working in law firms, medical administration with many graduates working in leading hospitals and medical practices. Skills learned through Office Administration are very versatile with many sectors in constant need of administration staff.