- Students applying for this course should have a Level 5 QQI award or equivalent
- Mature applicants are very welcome, as are students with relevant experience in this area
- All applicants whose first language is not English will be tested at entry
- Use of a computer / laptop and Wi-Fi is desirable
- Business Management
- Sales and Marketing Management
- Human Resources Management
- Applied Economics
- Business Law
- Financial Reporting
- Work Experience / Personal and Professional Development
- European Language (Optiona)
Graduates are eligible for advanced (2nd year) entry to the following courses:
TU Dublin –Tallaght Campus
Bachelor of Business in Management
Bachelor of Business in Marketing
Bachelor of Business in International Business
Bachelor of Business in Accounting and Finance
National College of Ireland
Bachelor of Business in Marketing Practice
Bachelor of Business in Human Resource Management
Bachelor of Business
Bachelor of Business Applied Entrepreneurship
Bachelor of Business Entrepreneurship and Management
* Graduates can also apply for 1st and 2nd year entry to other higher education courses and colleges.
Employment: Recent graduates of the Level 6 programme have secured sales and marketing, HRM and administrative roles in a range of private and public organisations.
Work experience is an essential part of all our programmes. The College assists students in finding suitable work placements and monitors and assesses their performance in the work place.
Graduates of the QQI Level 6 Advanced Certificate in Business have the skills and confidence to work in a wide range of professional roles. Recent graduates are now working in banking and finance, sales and marketing and HRM for national and multinational organisations.