- Mature Student (Over 21 years of age)
- School leaver
- Post Leaving Certificate/Further Education
- The minimum entry requirements as determined by ATI are five passes on ordinary level papers, or four passes, of which at least two are on higher level papers in the Leaving Certificate. Passes must be obtained in English and one of either Mathematics or Accounting. Mature applicants or those holding qualifications equivalent to Leaving Certificate may apply to the Institute for registration on an individual basis.
- All applicants whose first language is not English will be tested at entry.
- Business Management
- Financial Accounting
- Law & Ethics
- Management Accounting
- Advanced Financial Accounting
- Advanced Taxation
- Financial Data Management
On completion of Parts 1 & 2 it is possible to upgrade to the third year of a Business degree in Institute of Technology Tallaght or other Institutes of Technology.
I.T. Tallaght: Third year on the Business Degree Programme
I.T. Athlone: Third year of BA in Accounting (Honours Degree)
NCI: Second year of BA in Accounting & HR Management
Work experience is an essential part of all our programmes. The College assists students in finding suitable work placements and monitors and assesses their performance in the work place.
Accounting Technicians are the skilled support staff working in the area of accounting and finance. Qualification as a member of the Institute provides young people with a recognised competence and valuable mobility. This mobility could be on a local basis within Ireland or internationally. Further upward mobility is available to students who successfully pass their Foundation and Admission examinations.