- Applicants should have completed Leaving Certificate course or equivalent
- Mathematics at ordinary level is desirable.
- Mature Applicants welcome
- All applicants whose first language is not English will be tested at entry
- Use of a computer / laptop and Wi-Fi is desirable
- Marketing Practice
- Digital Marketing
- Applied Economics
- Behavioural Studies
- Spreadsheet Methods OR Public Relations
- Word Processing
- Entrepreneurial Studies
- Work Experience / Personal and Professional Development
- Maths (Optional)
- European Language (Optional)
Students who complete the one-year Pre-University Marketing QQI Level 5 course can progress through the CAO system to Higher Education courses in Trinity College Dublin, UCD, DCU, Maynooth University, TU Dublin, National College of Ireland and IADT. Popular courses that our students progress to include:
- TU920 Digital Marketing [Blanchardstown]
- TU922 Marketing [City Centre – Aungier Street]
- DC240 Marketing, Innovation and Technology – Level 8
- DC111 Business Studies – Level 8
Work experience is an essential part of all our programmes. The College assists students in finding suitable work placements and monitors and assesses their performance in the work place.
The module Personal and Professional Development may be taught instead of Work Experience.
Graduates of the QQI Level 5 Certificate in Marketing have the skills and confidence to work in a wide range of professional roles. Recent graduates are now working in marketing, digital marketing, sales and marketing and PR for national and multinational organisations.