- Applicants should have Leaving Certificate or equivalent.
- Mature Applicants welcome
- All applicants whose first language is not English will be tested at entry
- Use of a computer / laptop and Wi-Fi is desirable
- Accounting (Manual and Computerised)
- Payroll (Manual and Computerised)
- Applied Economics
- Word Processing
- Personal and Professional Development
- Maths (Optional)
- European Language (Optional)
On successful completion of a QQI Level 5 course students have the opportunity to apply, through the CAO system, for a 1st year places in popular business and finance degrees including: Commerce in UCD (DN650), Accounting and Finance in DCU (DC115), Accounting & Finance in TU Dublin (TU933).
Students can also progress within Rathmines College to:
- QQI Level 6 Advanced Certificate in Business 6M4985;
- Our Professional Accounting Department where they may choose from a range of ACCA and ATI Professional Accounting courses.
Students who successfully complete this course are equipped to seek employment in a range of Business, Accountancy and Taxation environments.