- Applicants should have Leaving Certificate standard or equivalent
- Mature Applicants welcome
- All applicants whose first language is not English will be tested at entry
- Use of computer / laptop and Wi-Fi is desirable
- Human Resources
- Business Administration Skills
- Behavioural Studies
- Applied Economics
- Accounting Manual & Computerised Payroll
- Personal and Professional Development
- Spreadsheet Methods
- Word Processing
- Maths (Optional)
- European Language (Optional)
Human Resource Administration offers excellent progression routes for students to either progress onto the QQI Level 6 Advanced Administration course in Rathmines College or Higher Education options.
From the Advanced Level 6 course many graduates have gone on to study at National College of Ireland (BA Business & HRM), TU Dublin Tallaght (BA Business Management) and IADT Dun Laoghaire BA Business Applied Entrepreneurship.
The Business and HRM modules are a popular mix with students seeking to continue in education (Level 6 and Higher Education) and for those seeking career progression opportunities in the HRM sector.
Graduates are very successful in gaining employment in a range of sectors HR administration, working in both the public and private sector. Skills learned through this HR course are very versatile with many sectors in constant need of HR staff.