- Applicants should have Leaving Certificate standard or equivalent
- Mature Applicants welcome
- All applicants whose first language is not English will be tested at entry
- Use of computer / laptop and Wi-Fi is desirable
- Customer Services
- Human Resources
- Business Administration Skills
- Business Law
- Behavioural Studies
- Applied Economics
- Accounting Manual & Computerised Payroll
- Work Experience / Personal and Professional Development
- Spreadsheet Methods
- Word Processing
- Maths (Optional)
- European Language (Optional)
Human Resource Administration offers excellent progression routes for students to either progress onto the QQI Level 6 Advanced Business Certificate in Rathmines College or Higher Education options.
From the Advanced Level 6 course many graduates have gone on to study at National College of Ireland (BA Business & HRM), TU Dublin Tallaght (BA Business Management) and IADT Dun Laoghaire BA Business Applied Entrepreneurship.
Business and HRM is a popular mix with students for education (Level 6 and Higher Education) and career progression opportunities as well as the scope of HRM sector, with jobs in a range of HR areas spanning recruitment, employment law and training.
Work experience is an essential part of all our programmes. The College assists students in finding suitable work placements and monitors and assesses their performance in the work place.
Office Administration graduates are very successful in gaining employment in a range of sectors. Popular career routes include legal administration, working in law firms, medical administration with many graduates working in leading hospitals and medical practices. Skills learned through Office Administration are very versatile with many sectors in constant need of administration staff.