- Applicants should have Leaving Cert standard or equivalent such as industry experience
- Mature Applicants welcome
- All applicants whose first language is not English will be tested at entry
- Use of a computer / laptop and Wi-Fi is desirable
- Customer Service
- Information & Administration
- Text production
- Word Processing
- Audio Transcription
- Spreadsheet Methods
- Work Experience / Personal and Professional Development
- Maths (Optional)
- European Language (Optional)
Students may progress within Rathmines College to our QQI Level 6 Advanced Administration Course.
QQI Level 5 Certificate holders may also apply to a wide variety of Higher Education colleges through CAO.
Work experience is an essential part of all our programmes. The College assists students in finding suitable work placements and monitors and assesses their performance in the work place.
Office Administration graduates are very successful in gaining employment in a range of sectors. Popular career routes include: administration roles in the public sector with many graduates working in the civil service. Skills learned through Office Administration are very versatile with many sectors in constant need of administration staff.