- This course is open entry. No prior exams are required.
- Mature applicants are welcome
- All applicants whose first language is not English may be tested at entry
- All applicants may be interviewed
- Use of a computer / laptop and
Wi-Fi are desirable
- MA1 Management Information
- FA1 Recording Financial Transactions
- MA2 Managing Costs and Finance
- FA2 Maintaining Financial Records
On successful completion students may transfer to the Diploma in Accounting and Business (ACCA) Entry Level 1
We are extremely proud to recognise the outstanding academic achievements of a number of our students:
2011/2012: Michaela Krieblova
Paper MA2, Managing Costs and Finance (3rd in Ireland and joint 15th in the world)
Paper MA1, Management Information (1st in Ireland and 2nd in the world)
2012/2013: Brendan Fitzpatrick
Paper MA 1, Management Information, Brendan (joint 1st in Ireland and joint 5th in the world)
Paper MA2, Managing Costs and Finance (2nd place in Ireland and 11th place in the world)
Paper FA1, Recording Financial Transactions (joint 3rd in Ireland and joint 5th in the world)
Paper FA2, Maintaining Financial Records (1st place in Ireland and 5th place worldwide)
Work experience is an essential part of all our programmes. The College assists students in finding suitable work placements and monitors and assesses their performance in the work place.
This course equips graduates with the skills and knowledge necessary to work in a Accountancy or Financial position.
The ACCA qualification enjoys full international recognition which qualifies its members to work anywhere in the world.