- Applicants are required to have Leaving Certificate standard of education or equivalent. Some exemptions may be granted based on Leaving Certificate results.
- Applications from mature students are welcome.
- All applicants whose first language is not English will be tested at entry.
- All applicants will be interviewed.
- MA1 – Management Information
- FA1 – Recording Financial Transactions
- MA2 – Managing Costs and Finance
- FA2 – Maintaining Financial Records
- FAB – Accountant in Business
- FFA – Financial Accounting
- FMA – Management Accounting
- FAU – Foundations in Audit
On successful completion of Year I students may transfer to the Diploma in Accounting and Business (ACCA) Entry Level 1
We are extremely proud to recognise the outstanding academic achievements of a number of our students:
2011/2012: Michaela Krieblova
Paper MA2, Managing Costs and Finance (3rd in Ireland and joint 15th in the world)
Paper MA1, Management Information (1st in Ireland and 2nd in the world)
2012/2013: Brendan Fitzpatrick
Paper MA 1, Management Information, Brendan (joint 1st in Ireland and joint 5th in the world)
Paper MA2, Managing Costs and Finance (2nd place in Ireland and 11th place in the world)
Paper FA1, Recording Financial Transactions (joint 3rd in Ireland and joint 5th in the world)
Paper FA2, Maintaining Financial Records (1st place in Ireland and 5th place worldwide)
Work experience is an essential part of all our programmes. The College assists students in finding suitable work placements and monitors and assesses their performance in the work place.