- Applicants should have completed Leaving Certificate course or equivalent
- Mathematics at ordinary level is desirable
- Mature Applicants welcome
- All applicants whose first language is not English will be tested at entry
- Us of a computer / laptop and Wi-Fi is desirable
- Business Administration
- Accounting (Manual & Computerised)
- Applied Economics
- Payroll (Manual & Computerised)
- Spreadsheet Methods
- Word Processing
- Personal and Professional Development
- Maths (Optional)
- European Language (Optional)
Students who complete the one-year Business and Finance QQI Level 5 course can progress through the CAO system to Higher Education courses in Trinity College Dublin, UCD, DCU, Maynooth University, TU Dublin, National College of Ireland and IADT.
Another progression route is the Rathmines College QQI Level 6 one-year Advanced Certificate in Business, students have the opportunity to access courses at Advanced Entry (2nd year) of popular degree courses in both TU Dublin and NCI.
Graduates of the QQI Level 5 Certificate in Business and Finance have the skills and confidence to work in a wide range of professional roles. Recent graduates are now working in banking and finance and accounting for national and multinational organisations.