- Leaving Certificate standard of education.
- Leaving Certificate Applied –
- LCVP applicants welcome.
- Mature Applicants welcome.
- All applicants whose first language is not English will be tested at entry.
- All applicants will be interviewed.
- Medical Terminology
- Text Production
- Information & Administration
- Word Processing
- Audio Transcription
- Business Administration
- Legal Practice and Procedures
- Work Experience
- Spreadsheet Methods
- Language (Optional)
QQI Level 5 Award holders may progress to QQI Advanced Certificate Level 6 – Business Administration within Rathmines College. Successful candidates may also progress to Higher National Diplomas within Rathmines College or to a wide variety of Higher Education Colleges.
This course has a mixture of continuous practical assessments and written examinati Work Experience is an essential part of all our programmes. The College encourages students in finding suitable work placements and monitors and assesses their performance in the work place. Students will spend at least two weeks in a medical/health service environment in order to gain practical first-hand experience.
Students who successfully complete this course are equipt to seek employment at Admnistration level in a range of business environments including a medical/health service environment.