- Applicants should have Leaving Certificate or equivalent.
- Mathematics at ordinary level is desirable.
- Mature Applicants welcome.
- All applicants whose first language is not English will be tested at entry.
- All applicants will be interviewed.
- Use of computer / laptop and Wi-Fi is desirable.
- Fundamentals of Object Oriented Programming (5N0541)
- Software Architecture (5N2772)
- ICT Security Policy and Management (5N0583)
- Maths for Information Technology 5N18396)
- Communications (5N0690)
- Work Experience / Personal and Professional Development (5N1356)
- Networking (5N2929)
- Mobile Technologies (5N0580)
- Games Analysis Design (5N1651)
- European Language (Optional)
- QQI Level 5 Award holders progress to our QQI Level 6 Advanced Certificate in Software Development.
- This Level 6 course has advanced entry links with TU Dublin Grangegorman, TU Dublin Blanchardstown and TU Dublin Tallaght, NCI and Griffith College.
- Level 5 students may apply successfully through the CAO to third level colleges. The course has a high success rate in terms of students securing places on courses in TU Dublin, Maynooth University, UCD and IADT.
Going to Rathmines College has been the smartest decisions in life so far. Go for it; you won’t regret it!
QQI Exam Fee